OUR BIGGEST PIECE OF ADVICE…Get someone to coordinate the day of your Wedding or Event!
We know you have spent many hours planning every detail, organizing every aspect and making sure your Event is perfect. Wedding Management ensures you are able to enjoy all of your hard work, as well as make sure your family, friends and guests also enjoy the experience…and your company.
From the beginning of our partnership throughout the completion of your Event, Festoons and Flourishes works side by side with you and your vendors, tying up all of your details into one amazing experience. We work behind the scenes, from start to finish, directing your day, so you don’t have to.
When coordinating an Event, our team does anything and everything involved to ensure a flawless and fantastic experience for you and your guests. Due to this fact, it is almost impossible to list every single item and task we address along our journey and on your day. However, we have built a brief summary of the major items you can expect…
- Multiple in-person pre-Event consultations to get to know you, your details and your vendors.
- Unlimited email and phone correspondence to assure all Event details are addressed and organized.
- Assistance in the organization of the intricate details and logistics of your Event, including but not limited to the creation of timelines, vendor contact lists, menus, photo lists, floorpans and guest lists.
- Review of contracts and communication with your vendors prior to the Event as well as day-of assistance.
- Supervise the set-up and tear-down of any personal items and decor.
- Personalized vendor recommendations reflecting your unique style and budget.
- Above all, we believe in being a constant source of support for our clients. We are your etiquette advisor, Wedding day advocate, OCD best friend, creative consultant, personal counselor and all-round partner in crime.
- Up to 15 hours of coordination on the day of your Event.
- Up to 2 hours of coordination on the Rehearsal day.
- Coordination of the Wedding Rehearsal, Ceremony and Reception.
Please CONTACT US for our most recent price lists or if you would like more information regarding coordination for Weddings and non-Wedding Events.